I have a lot to learn too.  I'm not quilting for others now because it just doesn't pay enough and is more stressful than my day job...not that I won't sometime in the future but I have plenty to do with the job, etc, etc.

I digress...I love the design and your quilting.  I would've never come up with a design like that.  Awesome job!

Joan

• 3 weeks later...

Libby, I have this book but the pattern is not in it. She must have altered the pattern so she could get this wonderful design. I would love love to have the pattern, is there any way to get in touch with this quilter to get more information on the pattern. I quilt a lot but only with a pattern I am not so good at altering patterns to get the effect that I want.

Any help getting the pattern would be great.

Thank you so much.

Sheila

Oh my gosh, I'm not worthy, again!  It was fun to view your pictures of this quilt and then I just kept going looking at your previous quilts.  What a quilt show!  I know where to look if I need ideas for background fill and other custom ideas if I ever grow up!  Thanks for the enjoyment after a long day of cleaning my garage.  Your quilting is awesome!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived