micajah

Accuquilt Studio T Shirt Die- Is anyone using this die

I am interested in getting this die, but can't find a video on how it is used. Accuquilt does not have a video online for this die. Does anyone here know how to use it?

Debbie

Jackson, Ga.

I haven't used mine yet, because there were no instruction videos I could find.   In a test, I rough cut my shirts, and folded them so the center of the design was up against the posts, and then it cuts two sides.  I'm not certain if I like this or not yet.   I have two t-shirt quilts to make this summer, and will use this with one of them.   If I can figure out how to take a good video, I will.

Thanks! I was afraid that was the case with this die. The shirts I get usually have designs that need to be carefully centered and I need to see the design to do this. I have the 12 inch block die that cuts all 4 sides at a time, but the problem there too, was the placement of the shirt on the die. You can't see the cutting edge -------Maybe they should do a clear cut die for 12 inch blocks.

Debbie

Jackson, Ga.

Maybe you can roughly cut the piece out of the shirt then place it on the die to cut.

D92090BC49E8C634FED9A5815EF5ABB3.png

Serendipity: The discovery of something wonderful quite by accident while looking for something quite different.

Does Dharma Trading have any references you can check out?

Or (dumdedumbdum = trying to think)

gosh the lady that ice and snow dyes may have something.  Won't hurt to try!

Good Luck,