Circle Lord Swirls Board For Sale

Marti10245

Am I asking to much for my circle lord boards? If so how much should I ask? I would really like to sell these boards. Would someone please let me know? I have them listed for $215.00 that seems like a good deal since I paid alot more then that for them.

Have a nice day :),

Thanks,

Marti

I think that asking $215 for the Queen-1/2 12" Swirlz boards is fair and it is a 28% discount off the retail price.  I think that you are in the midst of a summer time slow down and that is why you have not gotten any interest.  Even though you have used the boards a couple of times they do not wear out and they would still be in like-new condition.

The smaller swirls this board makes are great for twin, lap and baby quilts so even those with the larger machines, such as Millie, could use the board.  And of course it would be perfect for use with the smaller machines, such as Lenni.   If you are not in a hurry to sell you might let a few weeks pass and then advertise again.

Marti, yes the 15 is the larger swirls.  I read your second posting and it shows 12 so I thought you had the 12" but I see later you indicated they are 15".  I believe the Circle Lord Swirlz is the most popular board and I am sure someone will come along and buy the boards.  However, if you are quilting for others you might consider keeping it and purchasing the boards from Michael that you want and using his easy no interest payment plan. Swirlz looks fabulous on a lot of quilts!

Hi Carmen, I agree it does look good on alot of quilts and it is fun to stitch out the design. If I don't sell it in the next couple weeks I will just keep it. I am buying the Jester board from Michael. I really like his CL boards they are my favorite boards.

Thanks for your imput :)

Have a nice day,

Mary, I bought the queen Swirlz for $225 used and felt I got a good deal. I intentionally skipped the squares and went back and free handed flowers, angels, stars..with matchine glow in the dark thread. The grand kids love to turn the lights off and count the objects.They glow for hours! It's a fun and quick board!

I looked at the website over the weekend and am interested in the system. Do you have to have the basic starter system to use the boards? (Can't remember) I need to go back and review the site better.

If you are just starting, what would you recommend? I have a Millie with 12' table. So far, have not started a business but looking at this system am wondering if this would be a good idea. So far, the quilts I have done have been charity, QOV or a few shop samples for the quilt shop where I work.

I looked at the website over the weekend and am interested in the system. Do you have to have the basic starter system to use the boards? (Can't remember) I need to go back and review the site better.

If you are just starting, what would you recommend? I have a Millie with 12' table.

All you need to use boards on the back is a rear stylus; you can get one from Circle Lord for your Millie. It screws into the hole where your rear laser attaches. The CL rear stylus has a post to hold your laser. I leave mine on all the time and can easily switch from boards to pantos. I love my CL boards and Swirlz is a favorite!