Circlelord - what to buy first

delores62305

Hi Delores:

I love my circle lord giant boards. The ones I use most are Swirls; looks great on any style quilt and stitches out very quickly and easily. The Swirls is a tried and true long favorite.

Of the newer board designs, my favorites are Egyptian Eye and Wanders. They are super easy to stitch and look wonderful on anything, especially modern style quilts. You can't go wrong with any of the boards. Pick one and try them and you are sure to be hooked!

You only need boards and rear stylus to get started.

Figure out what size you need (12" or 15").  Decide what your style is.  Then purchase everything you can afford.  I love my Swirls boards.  The Egyptian Eye will be great for a little more masculine design.  I really like the Square Dance boards.  The new one called Ribbons looks really nice.  I may be using it next.  I have Daisies and it always looks nice especially on baby girl quilts.  The Baptist Fan sews out fast and nice.  Actually I have a lot of them and I love them all.  Put them on the payment plan and get what you can afford.  You won't be sorry you did.

Archived