CHQ

Accessing downloaded files in QP

Hi,

I'm a new Millie with QP owner. I've downloaded patterns from websites, but cannot access in QP. I can see them in the QP file when I access folder outside QP program, but not in QP. Downloaded all formats including qli and dxf. Help please?

Thank you,

Cyndee

You need to import the files (one at a time) into QP and then save them. Importing them will convert them into a qpf format that can then be read by QP.You need to click on Plug-Ins on the menu bar - upper right-hand corner of your screen. Then select import. Go to new drive (where you have your files saved - mine are on a flash drive) and navigate to what you want. Select the correct file, give it a name (remember to click enter after typing in the name) and then save it somewhere in the QP Pattern files. You will then be able to see it and use it. Good luck.

F752C2E462B781E717889B2E38CCD698.png
Sue in Phoenix, AZ
Millennium with IntelliQuilter
http://www.flickr.co...aciouscreations

You need to import the files (one at a time) into QP and then save them. Importing them will convert them into a qpf format that can then be read by QP.You need to click on Plug-Ins on the menu bar - upper right-hand corner of your screen. Then select import. Go to new drive (where you have your files saved - mine are on a flash drive) and navigate to what you want. Select the correct file, give it a name (

Mohsin