Argh ! Timing problems. Help!

Hi! Saturday was a bad day around here! Broke a needle on Millie and now it appears it has to be retimed! I have a call in to Amy, waiting for her to return it, but in the mean time, I tried to loosen the hook retaining finger and the screw will not budge. I put on wd40 and still no go? I didn't want to start tearing it down because last time I jumped the gun and they said there might be another way to do it other than taking the whole thing apart. But I have 20 quilts to do and have lost the weekend waiting to talk to service today, and now the day has gotten by with no movement! I did call my dealer, she is not home. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Thanks Barb! I just got off with Amazing Amy! It didn't need to be retired thank goodness! The needle just would not go up in there far enough! Funny, once the screw fell out it went all the way in! But I thank you so much for your kind response. I was getting panicked as there are 20 quilts in line! It's nice to have a community like this to get help from . You are awesome as well! Thank you again! Merrie

Archived