Tracey's Tables

Furball

I'd like to put in a plug for Tracey's Tables ( http://www.traceystables.com). When I got my George about 6 months ago I skipped the standard table and instead got a table from Tracey's Tables. It has a back gate leg extension, a left extension, and a fill-in piece for the back left corner. I also got an electric lift that allows George to be lowered and the table to be used as a cutting table. There are locking casters on all the wheels. The height can be customized based on your height.

I have quilted quite a few quilts and am about 70% finished quilting my first king sized quilt. The combination of George and the Tracey's table is fabulous. George can deal with any thread and has the wonderful 20" throat and the Tracey's table supports the weight. A friend who has also been using my George is going to choose it over the Gammill due to the Tracey's table.

(I have no connection to Tracey's Tables other than as a very happy customer.)

That sounds great.  I think the Tracy table is similar to the one that used to be sold with George.  I have one of the original tables and don't know that I would be willing to give it up.  At the moment I am using it to cut out a carseat poncho for a 1 year old granddaughter.  That lift to submerge George is a nice idea, I don't have that.

Archived