Lenni "Regular" Stitch Mode Not Working

My Lenni works just fine on stitch regulated mode, but when I flip the toggle switch down to "regular" mode, and press the green button on the right handle, nothing happens.  Surely, I'm just having a senior moment - and have forgotten something -- or is there a problem?  

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know how to adjust the manual speed.  I have an on/off switch, the toggle switch between regulated and unregulated, and a dial for stitch length.  Here is a photo of the side of my machine.    

http://forum.apqs.com/uploads/post-9956-0-34509500-1414951508.jpg

Is this adjustment someplace else besides the side of the machine?

Thanks,

Robin

Robin

The Stitch length/speed dial is the same thing; when in SR mode it controls the Stitch Length.  When in Manual mode it controls the speed of the motor.  Turn dial to about mid point and leave in Manual mode, then engage green button to see if your needle cycles.  Unthread your machine first.  If machine doesn't stitch, try handles in the rear.  If machine stitches, all is well and you can rethread and quilt!  Hope this helps!!

OK, I guess that stitch length and stitch speed in manual mode is the same with the APQS stitch regulator.  I'm not really familiar with them.  Zelda has an Intellistitch stitch regulator, and the dial on the Intellistitch has stitch length and stitch speed separate.  Sorry for not knowing the specifics well enough to properly direct you, Robin.  Hope everything has been sorted out.  Regards.  Jim   

Archived