Sherry is a new Lenni Mom!

post-67808-0-05098600-1438970270_thumb.jpg

Bad hair day, braces showing in my smile and wearing old yoga pants...so not a great picture of me, but look what came to my house today.  YESSSSSSSSS!

Now to start carefully opening boxes and taking inventory.  Busy weekend ahead, LOL!  

Sherry

With my most dear hubby doing most of the assembly work, my Lenni is now set up but so far I've only had the courage to plug it in and turn it on to see if it actually powers up!  I think the USB stick with the assembly instructions/manual may be a bit out of date because some of the parts don't match entirely.  I'm going to hunt around on the forums to see if there is a more suitable spot for this question, but thought I would post here as well.

I think the Lenni has been somewhat redesigned a bit, because the encoder box/wires do not look quite the same.  The cable looks quite a bit different.  Hubby says it is an RJ-45 style cable/jack (not sure what that means but maybe some of you do...).  In the assembly instructions, it mentions a grounding wire that comes from the encoder and connects to the machine head.  There was no such wire/connector on the encoder box we received.  Is that a problem?  or is the newer model/design implementing the grounding in a different manner?  I always worry about anything that is electrical and grounding is mentioned!!!

Any info you could provide either regarding the grounding wire itself or in which forum I should post this question would be most sincerely appreciated!

Hugs,

Sherry

Archived