Stitch regulator stitching flat out

Joy

Hi

My millennium on stitch regulator mode is stitching in a flat out speed with the tiniest stitches

I have turned it down to 7 stitches per inch , stitch regulator mode , move the machine a little bit and it goes flat out, even when i take my hands off the machine

I have checked the motor brushes and the stitch regulator wheel and all seems ok

if anyone can help is any way,  will be greatly appreciated

Thank you

Joy

Australia

Joy, if you go to the top of this page and click on "Forums," look down a bit for "Troubleshooting & Tips." First heading you'll see is "APQS Help." Once you click on that, scroll past the subforums and select "Start New Topic." Then you can start this same thread in a place where APQS service techs might see it before Monday!

It's just after 9 pm on the west coast, so it's after 11 pm in Iowa. You can call the toll free number and talk to the answering service, but your best avenue right now is to send that email. Mark it high priority - Dawn and Amy often watch emails over the weekend. Or maybe someone else who sees this will remember the solution! That's what these forums are for!

And you're still not into the APQS Help Forum, you're one level above it...

Archived