FS Precise Pantograph System and saddle stool

I am selling my Precise Pantograph System for $200 (regular price is 299.99).  It is made for a Millenium.  This tool really does help you with stitching out pantographs.  You can go to the website for more information.  I am selling it because my business  almost completely consists of custom work or freehand E2E designs, I haven't done a pantograph in over a year.  I will pay shipping to the lower 48 states.  

The saddle stool is also for sale, $75 (I paid around $100 for it.)  This would be pick up only, I don't want to take it apart to try to ship it.  I live east of Raleigh, NC.  

Email me if you're interested, carolegates @att.net.

Thanks for looking!

Carol

• 6 months later...

Hi Carol,

So would you buy it again?

I am trying to figure out if I should spend the money.

I have started quilting for others and would like to do a really nice pantograph. I am able to do a pretty good job standing, but wonder if I would do a better job seating.

Any help would wonderful.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Gwen Clark

Tampa, Florida

Gwen, I have a PPS for an APQS Millenium with a Bliss Table. If that would work for you, I would sell it for $200. I added a computer to my machine, so I don't need it any longer. I really liked the control the PPS gave me and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for more control with their pantos. 

If you're interested, let me know.

Inieland,

Yes I think I would love it!

How would you like for me to pay you and get it to me?

I have not made a purchase like this before.

I have a Millie but no bliss table so I think it will work.

I will check with the lady that makes these. I talked with her a couple of weeks ago and she told me that they can help if a new part is needed to make a used item fit the table and machine I have. I will check with her today.

But yes t would like to buy it from you.

Do you have instructions on how to install?

Thanks

Gwen Clark

Tampa, Fl

gwenclarksold@yahoo.com

Sorry to have been so slow to respond! The PPP does exactly what it is advertised to do- giving you more control when doing a pantograph. If you are already pretty good at pantographs you probably won't see a huge difference in the finished product- but the process will be easier. It's nice to be able to sit down while quilting and to be very accurate without a whole lot of effort.

Carol

• 2 months later...
Guest Precise Panto System

Just a question:  the extension from the machine out to the handles, does it sit on the table or sort of hover above the panto...Trying to figure out if I want to buy

The hover above your table surface. Mine has the capability to raise or lower the handles to whatever level is desirable for how you want to hold the handles while quilting. Think this is still part of the design. I have one of the first models Trinity offered so I'm sure she has done some tweaking over time. Love my system since I am not computerized.  I get lovely results and sitting down has saved my back and knees. 

• 2 years later...
Guest Connie

I am Intrested in a precision pantograph system if anyone has one for sale,  I have a tin Lizzie but I’m sure I can get what it needs if for different machine. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Harriet

Has anyone tried the PP system with a Q’nique 15pro on a Qzone  hoop frame? I know there’d be a lot of moving the pantho around but I’m willing to do that for a nice looking quilt. Interested in buying used if someone has one for sale. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.