Just finished this wedding quilt for the daughter of a good friend. Unfortunately I cannot custom quilt (yet) like so many of you can do, and do so well!  

I hope this encourages other beginners!  It was so nice not to have tension issues...I think pre-wound bobbins are my friends.post-4420-0-60641200-1462382033_thumb.jpeg

F1A711440A5A7CC427C52A89236D1C0E.png

Blissed Millie with IQ

Thank you all for your kind remarks!

Sorry for the delay with answers....

The quilt was done with IQ.  The panto is Harbour Waves by Marybeth O’Halloran & Patricia Ritter

I loaded the quilt “sideways” so I wasn’t sure this design would work, but I needed to get it to the bride by that Monday :-)

The batting is Quilters Dream Dream Puff

F1A711440A5A7CC427C52A89236D1C0E.png

Blissed Millie with IQ

Love the swirls.  Don't downgrade yourself (IQ did it).  That computer can't do anything without you putting in the measurements, picking a pattern, deciding how to put the quilt on the frame, what color of thread to use, re-align when asked, shall I continue.  You quilted the quilt!  I have the IQ also and thought that for a long time until someone told me different, the computer is you assistant.   Great job,  did I say I love the swirls!!  Now go for custom, you can do it!

Connie
Port Huron, MI   48060
APQS Sales Rep and Educator
Millennium with Intelliquilter (IQ)

"Be a good listener, your ears will never get you in trouble" Frank Tygr

sewsweetgator@aol.com
http://www.yoursite.com
287890c1690b93fca26ac74c1d32b308.png

It's beautiful!  After I did a quilt with QP that took me five hours of standing by the machine, I quit saying that the computer did it!  My son got it before I did--he said once that the computer was more reliant on me than I was on the computer, and since I can't just load it and go to the store, I am the one doing the work with a good tool. 

In any case, the end result is beautiful!  Thanks for sharing.