Ordering Glide Thread

Ok. Am I alone here on this topic?

I'd love to order about 18 small cones of glide thread, for colors I use for enhancing smaller areas on quilts.

Now keep in mind, last year I ordered about $80 worth of the same smaller cones.

I now find out, since it's been a while that I've needed to restock, that there is a minimum order of $100. 

That's fine if I'm going to order  15 large cones all at once,....this just has me a little sore on the subject.

I never got an email from them saying they were going to make a $100 minimum order effective (__date_____).

Sure hope this is a temporary thing, and they realize they can sell more thread with their prior $35 minimum order.

Love the thread, now may consider going to another brand. 

***IDEA****....anyone close to me, need or want to combine an order?  I'd pay my portion of shipping, and then pay again for the shipping of my order from you to me.

OK..........I was curious, so went on their website and added 10 small spools to my cart............got the message $50 minimum order...........I swore it was $35.00 before............$50 is better, but not great if you only want a couple things.   

Ok. there was a glitch, and after i signed in (Bobbincentral.com)...i called them, and they straightened it all out!  PHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better to order a minimum $50 when needed than $100!

Thanks Linda! When you said yours was $50 im like.....ok somethings wrong here...so i called!  Got my $60 worth that I needed now....and thank goodness,

no minimum $100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quilted Hugs Linda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived