Sign in to follow this  
Sheri Butler

Ordering Glide Thread

Ok. Am I alone here on this topic?

I'd love to order about 18 small cones of glide thread, for colors I use for enhancing smaller areas on quilts.

Now keep in mind, last year I ordered about $80 worth of the same smaller cones.

I now find out, since it's been a while that I've needed to restock, that there is a minimum order of $100. 

That's fine if I'm going to order  15 large cones all at once,....this just has me a little sore on the subject.

I never got an email from them saying they were going to make a $100 minimum order effective (__date_____).

Sure hope this is a temporary thing, and they realize they can sell more thread with their prior $35 minimum order.

Love the thread, now may consider going to another brand. 

***IDEA****....anyone close to me, need or want to combine an order?  I'd pay my portion of shipping, and then pay again for the shipping of my order from you to me.

F55CA928B31BF9D50E35FB71F402EFB1.png Millennium/Circle Lord 402-450-8321 Designer of the 1/2" foot for Ult II's. 1sheributler@gmail.com

OK..........I was curious, so went on their website and added 10 small spools to my cart............got the message $50 minimum order...........I swore it was $35.00 before............$50 is better, but not great if you only want a couple things.   

Linda B.       :rolleyes: 

I need to order Glide as well but can longer do it thru them.  I only quilt for myself and family.  I love Glide but I can no longer afford it.  Glide thread has worked the best for me on my Millie (2007 Blissed).

Marilyn

The APQS Store also sells Glide thread.

Heidi Patterson

APQS Blissed Millennium with Quilt Path

APQS Sales Rep - Educator - Authorized Service Rep

Boise, Idaho

208-861-5018 (cell)

Ok. there was a glitch, and after i signed in (Bobbincentral.com)...i called them, and they straightened it all out!  PHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better to order a minimum $50 when needed than $100!

Thanks Linda! When you said yours was $50 im like.....ok somethings wrong here...so i called!  Got my $60 worth that I needed now....and thank goodness,

no minimum $100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quilted Hugs Linda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F55CA928B31BF9D50E35FB71F402EFB1.png Millennium/Circle Lord 402-450-8321 Designer of the 1/2" foot for Ult II's. 1sheributler@gmail.com

Thanks Angela!

Love your site...but i get mine wholesale. But AWSOME to know I can buy as needed from you if i need a smaller order size!