T Row Studio

Two ufo's finished piecing...I am Sew Excited

Good Morning Everybody I had a very productive Retreat last week-end I finished piecing my Wild and Goosey I started last Dec and Finished piecing the everlasting wreath quilt I started Several years ago Plus finished 5 More tote Bags for Christmas. I am SEW Excited. Now to fit them in to get quilted. Have a great Monday.

13962681_1107827919311369_8316729525199614046019_1107825929311568_30052738354082

13935166_1107827025978125_91296639812754

Terry

Wow, you were productive!  That's what I need, a quilt retreat!  Would you mind sharing the name of the bag pattern with the irregular shaped fabric pieces--I love that one!

1a3a6e9f444db1f4ddc9fea5136321da.png

Coyote Creek Quilting

APQS Authorized Sales-Service-Education

Millennium

406-930-0663

montanaclarks@gmail.com

www.tinteepeelogcabin.blogspot.com

Beautiful!  But WOW!  How many pieces were in the flying geese quilt.  I'm impressed that you finished it.  How long did it take you?

Lora the quilt was one of Bonnie Hunter's blocks Called Wild and Goosey.  Each block has 13 pieces in it and I made 320 blocks which I sashed and added corner stones, plus a narrow border around that so....A long story.... there is over 4500 pieces in the small quilt.

This quilt was a challenge quilt I did with a girlfriend we started Dec. 2015 last year and we need to have them quilted with sleeve and Label by Dec. this year. So I am on schedule to complete this Challenge. Thanks for asking I hope you enjoy looking at it as much as I do.

Terry

Awesome job.  I love your little flying geese quilt.  I have only a few of them started right now.  How many blocks is that.  It must have taken forever.  Great Day!!

Thanks Jeanne I made 320 blocks It took me about 8 months off and on. You have a great Day also

Terry

Wait, you said the FG quilt was a "little quilt".  Don't tell me this was a miniature!  That would just totally blow my mind. 

How big is the finished quilt?  I hope it will at least cover your bed.  : )

Lora.

Lora in California -  Ultimate I with IntelliStitch and IntelliQuilter.  The Thimble Bee http://www.thimblebee.com

Wait, you said the FG quilt was a "little quilt".  Don't tell me this was a miniature!  That would just totally blow my mind. 

How big is the finished quilt?  I hope it will at least cover your bed.  : )

Hi Lora it is a throw size 57x70 so not a minuture but still on the small size.

Terry