delld

Early Christmas to me is coming very early!!!!

I'm jumping up and down! I traded Frannie Ann in today for a new 2016 Millie! I will miss her but Frannie Ann Jr will be happy in my studio!.  :lol:  ;)  :P

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

Wow Dell that's fantastic! I got on today to send you a message and this is the first post I saw! I wanted to tell you I have bought a place in Fruitland Park Florida. I am in the process of selling my home in Indiana and hope to be down there in October ... at least for 5 months.  Hope we can get together. I have missed everyone!

Cheri Blevins

2009 Millie ~ Quiltazoid equipped

http://bitsandpiece.weebly.com

eblevins3@frontier.com

Wow Dell that's fantastic! I got on today to send you a message and this is the first post I saw! I wanted to tell you I have bought a place in Fruitland Park Florida. I am in the process of selling my home in Indiana and hope to be down there in October ... at least for 5 months.  Hope we can get together. I have missed everyone!

Wow, Cheri, that is awesome. Been wondering how you were doing. Maybe you can come meet Frannie Ann Jr. Plan on getting together.

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!