LUCEY

AnnP

My Lucey is on the carriage, and Im stuck. Got shortened by 2 5/16 screws, nuts, and bolts. No problem went to Lowes, and got extra. Now what? Is there a video anywhere about putting this altogether. No fear here, but what if we didn't do something right. I need instruction on a video. If anyone can steer me that way, thanks in advance. Im waiting for a call back from APQS. By the way, Lucey looks sooooooooo great sitting on that carriage. LOL

I called Angela, she got me straight. I did a couple things wrong. My husband was trying to put it together without doing the steps. Im on step 3 and he's already  done 7 and 8 and says what next? GRRRRR I hate building anything with him. LOL  But I am thankful He bought this for me. We got it all done. and Im in love with my Lucey. The stitches are beautiful, I did a whole practice quilt and next is the real thing. It took me a couple tries to get my feathers and spirals right after doing them on another machine for so long. But she guided me through it. LOVE HER!

Okay... Lucey is the most wonderful machine ever. I am in love with her stitches. I love how I can put one color in the top and one in the bottom and the knot is right in the middle of the sandwich. Ive changed threads 3 times now to check that out. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Archived