Ellie and Squeak

WOW Terry!!! Your quilting really brings that quilt alive!!! If you ever run out of room for that quilt I have a place for it. ;)

Ya you and the 57,000 people who have looked at it on my Facebook page Liam. I am very pleased with my Bohemian quilting...That is what I am calling itI am starting a new style ...Ya Me

• 2 weeks later...

Cagey I am sure modern quilters love that elephant in those colors

I had to look past that and put my scrappy twist on it.

I love mixing different color prints together that people say don't go together and make something beautiful. 

I have made an orange one for myself I shrunk it down in size to be able to display it where I want. He is on my long arm right now 

He is bright and beautiful. I will post him soon. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I absolutely  love the elephant quilt, and would love to do a hippopotamus one for my daughter so am looking for a similar pattern to use batiks or a similar fabric.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?  Appreciate any help--thanks

• 3 years later...

Hi,

Catherine, my wife since... 1974, loves this éléphant. She is a passionnante quilter with 20 yearling of expérience. She speaks French and... but no English. She wants to buy the sewing pattern. How do we have to proceed ? i will assist her. Sincerely. Jean-Pierre