Santa's Blessings by Lynette Anderson

I quilted this for a new customer.  You make the applique pieces separately and then sew them on after it's quilted.  So Fine and Bottom Line thread.

31428994176_48cfa8e5a2.jpgSanta's Blessings 020 by Libby G, on Flickr

31350887331_5bc6dd7e3d.jpgSanta's Blessings 022 by Libby G, on Flickr

31320274992_cc0697d45d.jpgSanta's Blessings 024 by Libby G, on Flickr

30624845964_629f164bd5.jpgSanta's Blessings by Libby G, on Flickr

Libby:

It is a beautiful quilt, and I am sure she loved it.  I did not understand by looking at the first few pictures how the items were sewn on after the quilting was completed.  Though I came to understand when I got to the end of them.  Your quilting is amazing.

I would like to ask about how you posted your pictures, as they are smaller than some.  Did you post the pictures on your flicker account, and then drag those photos to this forum?  I ask, as the pictures on both sites appear to be the same exact size when I open them.

Thank you for sharing.  Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Cagey

I posted the way I always did.  I put them on flickr, hit share, copy them, and paste.  Until someone tells me how to do it differently, I'll probably just continue to do it this way.  I know Dawn said they wanted to make it easier for us to post, but she didn't say how.   I tried to test the new site for them, but I couldn't get on it.

Libby:

Did you by chance save your pictures to your computer prior to putting them on Flickr?  If so, drag one of your pictures from your computer to the "Drag files her to attach" section below where you type.  I believe the picture will then appear larger, like you said you like in another thread.  Give it a try, and test it out.

Cagey

Archived