Inspired by Deb (Quilta93) Another snowed in Quilt

The quilt was inspired by Deb's beautiful "Love Heals" Quilt.  My daughter's co worker is going through cancer treatment, I'm still snowed in, so I asked her what colors she likes.  Looks a little like a baby quilt but she wanted Baby blue and pink and this is what I had in my stash.  I really loved the way Deb quilted hers but I knew I couldn't do those feathers so I choose an open swirly border.  

While the quilt was in spired by Deb's the photo is for Cagey!  Hope he sees it and appreciates it! :D I only did it because the wind quit blowing.  As a side note: I can't remember but either Wednesday or Thursday our little valley here in NE Oregon was noted Nationally for being the windiess (?not sure on spelling) 89mph in the nation.  Not sure that's a recognition I care for.  But I'm sure getting a lot of quilting done!  

IMG_0558.JPG

IMG_0559.JPG

IMG_0560.JPG

Nancy;

You went out in the snow, and did not perish.  The picture looks outstanding.  Almost as excellent as you quilting.  I am not sure what you were worried about with your feathers.  The ones I see look great.  Just touch our swirl to the one below, and you would have feathers.  Stop being like the rest of us..... our own worst critic.  

I will try to get a picture of my next quilt on the white sand of the beach, since it's about 80 degrees outside right now.

Cagey

20 hours ago, Cagey said:

Nancy;

You went out in the snow, and did not perish.  The picture looks outstanding.  Almost as excellent as you quilting.  I am not sure what you were worried about with your feathers.  The ones I see look great.  Just touch our swirl to the one below, and you would have feathers.  Stop being like the rest of us..... our own worst critic.  

I will try to get a picture of my next quilt on the white sand of the beach, since it's about 80 degrees outside right now.

Cagey

So where are these white sandy beach and 80 degree weather?

Archived