HANDIQUILTER AVANTE for Sale

Asking $6,000. Hernando, FL (between  Crystal River and Inverness).  Lightly used 3 yr old, HandiQuilter Avante (18" throat). Stitch regulated.  Came with a 12 ft frame, but is currently set up to 8ft. to fit in my spare bedroom!.  (Allows me to quilt 76" on the 8ft frame! ).  This is a wonderful, easy to operate machine. Performs consistently with lovely stitches.   Used it very lightly the last couple of years due to health reasons.   It has been meticulously maintained.  I really enjoy using her!  MANY extras included:  HQ clip on light, heavy duty bobbin winder (and bobbin cases), manual, Ruler base, Micro Handles, Super leader, (and leaders are ready for Leader grips or Red snapper systems). Laser light on back, of course, for pantographs.  All quilting feet will be included (easy change): Open Toe, Glide foot, Echo feet, Couching feet.    About a $100 worth of pre-wound Magna Delights bobbins (Glide thread), size M bobbins.   Many pantos purchased in last 2 yrs, will consider selling at 1/2 price. Photos are available via email. Purchaser responsible for take down, pickup, transportation, re-assembly and all associated costs.

On 2/9/2017 at 8:07 AM, FLDonna said:
Asking $6,000. Hernando, FL (between  Crystal River and Inverness).  Lightly used 3 yr old, HandiQuilter Avante (18" throat). Stitch regulated.  Came with a 12 ft frame, but is currently set up to 8ft. to fit in my spare bedroom!.  (Allows me to quilt 76" on the 8ft frame! ).  This is a wonderful, easy to operate machine. Performs consistently with lovely stitches.   Used it very lightly the last couple of years due to health reasons.   It has been meticulously maintained.  I really enjoy using her!  MANY extras included:  HQ clip on light, heavy duty bobbin winder (and bobbin cases), manual, Ruler base, Micro Handles, Super leader, (and leaders are ready for Leader grips or Red snapper systems). Laser light on back, of course, for pantographs.  All quilting feet will be included (easy change): Open Toe, Glide foot, Echo feet, Couching feet.    About a $100 worth of pre-wound Magna Delights bobbins (Glide thread), size M bobbins.   Many pantos purchased in last 2 yrs, will consider selling at 1/2 price. Photos are available via email. Purchaser responsible for take down, pickup, transportation, re-assembly and all associated costs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived