Counting down to retirement

Bummer.....just don,t let them postpone your retirement too long...  I have a friend who retired    got asked back because replacement wasn't working out...she is still working 2 1/2 years later.....this is taking me a bit to type...had rotator cuff surgery a week ago and carpal tunnel done also on the same arm.....grrrrrrrr......surgery was on right arm....my left arm is so inexperienced!!!!!!!   hoping to be back to quilting in a couple of months   Any one have this done?  how long before back to quilting?

lin

3 hours ago, sewingpup said:

Bummer.....just don,t let them postpone your retirement too long...  I have a friend who retired    got asked back because replacement wasn't working out...she is still working 2 1/2 years later.....this is taking me a bit to type...had rotator cuff surgery a week ago and carpal tunnel done also on the same arm.....grrrrrrrr......surgery was on right arm....my left arm is so inexperienced!!!!!!!   hoping to be back to quilting in a couple of months   Any one have this done?  how long before back to quilting?

lin

I also had rotator surgery a few years back on the right. Of course I'm right handed and also a computer draftsman. Switched the mouse to left handed and never looked back. Now my left functions just as well as my right. Quilting pals find it amusing that I can rotary cut both left and right handed. Before co-workers use my computer, they ask me to change it back to "normal." Gotta love 'em, no matter what their "normal" is.

• 7 months later...

Archived