This is a customer quilt that I recently finished.  It has been delivered so I can share The top is about 40 years old. She loves vintage pieces.  The top is 74X90, with a lot of open space.  She didn't want any quilting on the face or arms but said do whatever I wanted with feathers and pebbles.  Had fun quilting this one.  All quilting is freehand on my Millie.  2 layers of batting, 80/20 on the bottom and wool on the top, SoFine thread. Sorry can only load one picture

DSCN1735.JPG

Diane Wingo

Diane, She is lovely!!! You made her shine with your quilting; the feathers and pebbles are exquisite; and I especially love the tiny pebbles in the bottom of her skirt!

c7bae4be5138b5e1d1f267e209f5b9f6.png

APQS Millenium in

Spring Creek, NV

That is just stunning!!  The quilt itself is such a treasure, but your quilting just really makes it beautiful.  Love the feathers and pebbles together as you've done them.  Your artistry with the quilting choices and execution is inspirational.. Love it!

Kathy :)

2016 APQS Lenni

Janome 6600P

Wow!! Wow!! Wow!!! Absolutely exquisite! Love how you quilted this. 

Sharon Wall

Quilting with my ‘Mustang Sally’ (Blissed Freedom with QP)

Oh my, how beautiful.  The qui!t is beautiful, but your choice of quilting on this quilt is what made this quilt so beautiful!.  I love how your feathers and pebbles look together.  You did a great job on this quilt.  Your customer choose the right quilter to quilt this quilt.  Thanks for sharing.

E09E59CAF06403E058848257636B2E85.png

Awesome quilting!

6CE1B7A7F42F008E71DFC4B5D4645266.png

2016 Blissed Millie!
"You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give".
Kahlil Gibran

That is amazing. You turned a nice top into a work of art. Just gorgeous.

signaturedimage

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail, but a best friend will be sitting next to you saying, 'Dang, that was fun'!

2017 Blissed Lenni and loving it!