The Millie Give Away

What happened to the registration form for today?  They should have had it up today also and I know that this would have been my time BUT  nooooooo I couldn't find the registration form on the last day....my hopes have been dashed.

I have the habit of going to the Giveaway page every morning to enter....   The contest ending has really thrown off my morning routine!  I dream of winning, but I hope that whoever wins will join the forum and show us their progress. Good luck, everyone!  

Mary Beth- Is your phone fully charged? Is the ringer turned on? Did you leave the phone in the car? Just making sure you are ready for that call........

My morning cup of Joe wasn't quite the same. Something was missing. My morning ritual has once again changed. Does APQS realize the effect they have on my life?

Id love to win. Im not sure what I'd do with her. Open a rental shop with both my Lucey and Millie.... Sell one of them......Or just use the heck out of both them. LOL

Whoever wins Im hoping they will love it and use it for God's glory!

My morning routine is off too!  Now what??  My phone has not rung yet either, there are no voice mails, or emails.  I feel greedy wanting one so bad when I have a Lenni (which I do love).  If I win I will really really want to quit my job.  Might not be a good idea.....how would I buy fabric then? :P

If I won the new Millie, I would work toward becoming an APQS dealer. I love these machines. There is a dealer on the south side of Kansas City in Lee's Summit, but I could cover the north side and Northern Missouri. I have already thought about this :D I wanted to be a dealer when I had my first Millie, but Heidi was the head person then. I sent her an email, even tried calling, but she never contacted me back. I gave it a few months, then sold my machine. She contacted me after my machine was sold :angry: It is my dream. Crazy, I know.

Archived