Looking for used sitdown longarm machine in Beaufort, SC

I saw this and thought you might be interested in this. I do not know if it is still available but you could check with her and see.  If I could afford it right now  I would have it myself.  It is beautiful.this was from longarmuniversity.com.  Good luck on the hunt.

Machine: Bernina Q20 sit down machine
Price: $8,200
This very gently and seldom used, low-stitch count machine. The Q20 is Bernina’s sit-down version of a longarm machine. It has a large throat space of 20 inches. The Q20 is perfect for small spaces, with a table footprint of 36 inches deep and 45 inches wide. You have the choice of using one or two of the 16 inch table leaves to increase the table width to 77 inches making it easy to handle big quilts. There are two stitch length regulated modes, a manual mode, as well as a very useful adjustable basting stitch mode. For photos Click Here The large M size bobbins equals fewer bobbin changes. There is a handy magnetized table shelf for things like scissors and pins and plenty of built in under the table top storage. A special foot for ruler work (#96), the Martelli 12 inch hoop, as well as extra bobbins will be included. For more information visit the Bernina website by Clicking Here I am the original and only owner. Purchaser is responsible for take down, pickup, transportation, re-assembly and all associated costs.
Posted 5-27-17 to be removed 9-27-17  

2 hours ago, fbaldwin said:

I saw this and thought you might be interested in this. I do not know if it is still available but you could check with her and see.  If I could afford it right now  I would have it myself.  It is beautiful.this was from longarmuniversity.com.  Good luck on the hunt.

Machine: Bernina Q20 sit down machine
Price: $8,200
This very gently and seldom used, low-stitch count machine. The Q20 is Bernina’s sit-down version of a longarm machine. It has a large throat space of 20 inches. The Q20 is perfect for small spaces, with a table footprint of 36 inches deep and 45 inches wide. You have the choice of using one or two of the 16 inch table leaves to increase the table width to 77 inches making it easy to handle big quilts. There are two stitch length regulated modes, a manual mode, as well as a very useful adjustable basting stitch mode. For photos Click Here The large M size bobbins equals fewer bobbin changes. There is a handy magnetized table shelf for things like scissors and pins and plenty of built in under the table top storage. A special foot for ruler work (#96), the Martelli 12 inch hoop, as well as extra bobbins will be included. For more information visit the Bernina website by Clicking Here I am the original and only owner. Purchaser is responsible for take down, pickup, transportation, re-assembly and all associated costs.
Posted 5-27-17 to be removed 9-27-17  

This is a great deal but a little out of my price range.  I would absolutely love to own this model!! 

Thx for the link !

• 2 weeks later...

Have you found your sitdown machine yet?  I posted my ad for the first time several days ago.  I have a Babylock Tiara II which I purchased at the end of 2014 (new, from my local dealer).  I am in the Chicago suburban area, have all the original boxes and would consider shipping to SC if you are interested.  I've done about 7 or 8 quilts only because I have lived half of each year in NV.  I am returning to IL full-time and am upgrading to a Millie shortly.  My Tiara II comes with all the standard features and the optional 'slide' table cover.  I have extra needles, lots of extra big M bobbins, all manuals, bobbin winder, tools, extra foot, etc. that came with the machine.  It runs perfectly, needs nothing, easy to set up and has the small footprint you're looking for.  (Ad is listed under 'for sale used' and "vegaslady"  Tiara II for info / picture/ pricing.  If interested, I can check to see what shipping weight / cost is to you and if reasonable, will consider it as part of the price.  (Anxious to get my Millie!)

Archived