I just took this little orphan block quilt off the frame and bound it.  I was given several bags of stash and blocks from a lady that passed away several years ago.  Her daughter is an acquaintance of mine and recently her husband was killed in an boating accident.  I made this for her from the last of her Mom's orphan blocks.  More of the story and photos on my blog. http://bunkhousequilts.blogspot.com/2017/07/clothesline-quilt-is-done.html

596c106d04e40_IMG_0238(1).JPG.24d3bf757f8659d651a3f51b83f7fbf2.JPGIMG_0222.JPG.de3edd60ca7da0621b194329c969c883.JPGIMG_0219.JPG.90101c90f1139033da050c99660b18b5.JPGIMG_0233.JPG.dbd1e20ade79caa2139fc8eb87765480.JPGIMG_0221.JPG.d507928b1feed61293204ea88e78df6b.JPG

Hand driven green Millennium, Bliss Table.

http://bunkhousequilts.blogspot.com/

What a lovely gesture!  The quilting is so nice, love the scenic look to it.  The tulips, then the sky, all reinforce the clothesline. Nice visual.

The quilt is very very pretty and I know the lady will appreciate it.  Your quilting really adds to this simple design quilt and the birds are perfect for it.

David

What a kind and creative way to use those blocks!  Your quilting is wonderful, and I love the way the blocks and quilting combine to make a beautiful quilt.  Prayers for your friend.

Betsy

quilting with Emmeline, a 2011 Freedom SR

Wow Oh Wow! Love how you quilted this quilt!!!! Amazing!

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

That is so creative and lovely. Your friend is going to love it. 

signaturedimage

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail, but a best friend will be sitting next to you saying, 'Dang, that was fun'!

2017 Blissed Lenni and loving it!

Adorable. Love the idea of the clothesline and your quilting is gorgeous! I'm sure this quilt will be well loved!!

Sharon Wall

Quilting with my ‘Mustang Sally’ (Blissed Freedom with QP)

What a fantastic idea!  Love the arrangement and the quilting really suits it.  I'm sure it will be treasured.

Kathy :)

2016 APQS Lenni

Janome 6600P

Beautifully done, Ann! The quilting is perfect. What a lovely way to use orphan blocks. Your friend will treasure it!

90EB6B28C6BCFC9DAC2A6D4F9B7AFCA9.png Lisa E APQS Freedom SR with Bliss! Henderson, NV

Ann;

I truly love your living memorial to your friend.  She will live on and on for generations to come.

Cagey

May your threads be balanced, and your bobbin forever full….

This is so precious.  I love to give "quilt hugs" when people need them and this one is priceless.  Beautiful quilting and such a neat way to pull the orphan blocks together. Especially love your ghost tulips.  It will be such a special quilt for her.

Robin