Anxiously awaiting my new Millie

Carola

Hi

I am a newbie and am awaiting the arrival of my new Millie. My DH and I took a trip to Des Moines and met some of the folks in the showroom and played with the machine and it was so much fun. I am expecting the machine to arrive in 2 weeks. So I am busy getting things ready. I love quilting and working with textiles so I already know that I am going to love this new adventure. I have signed up for the classes at APQS and am going to Kansas in May. I love this forum and have learned alot from reading your responses, not just about the machines but I see how much you all care about each other. That is great.

Cheers

Carol

• 1 month later...

My machine has arrived and I love working with it. I have been practicing nearly everyday and can hardly wait to attend the APQS classes and the MQS classes so that I can improve my quilting techniques. I am so pleased to beable to complete a whole quilt and even though I know there are many many mistakes in the quilting, when I take it off of the machine it looks beautiful. I hope to meet many of you at MQS.

Carola

Archived