2016 Millie 12' For Sale LOADED with Intelliquilter

mhquilts4

I am selling:

2016 Machine APQS Millennium, 12 foot table, (26 inch throat) and INTELLIQUILTER Classic LT.   Will sell separately.

BLISS Track System

Automatic Quilt Advance System with foot pedal.

Quilt Glide Stitch Mode

Lower Bobbin Thread Cutter

Hartley Base Extender

Stitch Regulator

Table on Castors

Separate  Bobbin Winder

“M” Bobbin (larger of options)

Vertical and Horizontal Channel Locks (Electronic)

Laser Light, Low Bobbin indicator, Simple Touch Pad Controls, Top Thread Break Sensor, Multi Position Handles, Built In Black Light, LED Lighting, Interchangeable Hopping Foot, Single Stitch Button - Two Positions, Variable Needle Speed, Auto Needle Positioner.

Purchased end of 2016.

INTELLIQUILTER - CLASSIQ-LT Standard System, Removeable tablet to use off of quilting machine with power cord, over 80 purchased patterns, Designer Pattern Samples of Blocks, Lines. Geometric and more.

Purchaser responsible for take down, pick up, transportation, re-assembly and all associated costs.

Used only for personal quilts so very minimal use and in excellent condition. Some lucky person will enjoy this excellent quilting machine that is  computerized!  Both are so easy to use and quilts out beautifully! Outstanding support from both APQS and Intelliquilter! Moving and downsizing because of early retirement.

mhquilts4@gmail.com

Hello mama,

I am located in East Lansing, Michigan

I am asking 17,500. for my Millie and 10,900. for my IQ 

I have the box the machine head came in.  With APQS instructions this machine is super easy to set up unlike my Gammill in the past!   LOVE this machine and APQS and IQ support.  

• 8 months later...

Archived