Still for Sale - 2009 Freedom SR

2009 Freedom SR Quilting System with 14 foot Table

Price: $9,500.00 (Firm) 

Seen by appointment only!

Machine is a one owner and for personal not business use. 
Selling because of health reasons (and the husband is taking over my space with his hobby!).

Includes: 
Quilt Glide, Fabric Advance with Motor and Foot Controls, Edgerider Wheels, Laser Pointer, 
APQS Bobbin Winder (separate from machine), Side Fabric Clamps, Manual (including set up instructions), 
Base Extender with guide, Will include Extra Bobbin Case, assorted colored threads and prewound bobbins 

NO – Computer, Bliss, Hydraulic Table Lift or Thread Cutter

Purchaser responsible for take down (if picking up), shipping/transportation, re-assembly and all associated costs.

DSCN0073.JPG.826862b524318be2733bec34601f1652.JPGDSCN0074.JPG.ba7a8f929f4e55a3b518f5b54c89fa41.JPGDSCN0082.JPG.66fad4bbe358b3d6525c309d1a3939c9.JPG

Double Baptist Fan Boards  - These are NOT Circle Lord boards as I thought. I believe they are R&S Design boards. There are 4 boards and they measure 12" x 25" each or 100". These design boards are made of a strong, light-weight PVC like material with nonskid backing. Multiple boards can be connected end-to-end to make longer boards.  Also, I have a Double Spiral Design Board of the same material for $25. There are two large spirals on one board. See patterns below.

Thank you Plumpurple for your great help getting the correct info on the boards! Love the awesome members on this forum!

Baptist Fan Board.jpg

Spiral Image.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived