2009 Freedom SR for Sale + Other items

2009 Freedom SR Quilting System with 14 foot Table 
Price: $9,500.00 (Firm)
Seen by appointment only!

Machine is a one owner and for personal not business use. Selling because of health reasons 
(and the husband is taking over my space with his hobby!).

Includes: 
Quilt Glide, Fabric Advance with Motor and Foot Controls, Edgerider Wheels, Laser Pointer, APQS Bobbin Winder (separate from machine)
Side Fabric Clamps, Manual (including set up instructions), Base Extender with guide, Will include Extra Bobbin Case, 
assorted colored threads and prewound bobbins 

NO – Computer, Bliss, Hydraulic Table Lift or Thread Cutter

Purchaser responsible for take down (if picking up), shipping/transportation, re-assembly and all associated costs.

Also for sale:

Circle Lord System with Aztec Design Template and Instructions (New) - $200
Circle Lord Front Stylus System - $75, Circle Lord Baptist Fan Giant Pattern Board 12” - $125, All Circle Lord products are fitted for APQS Machine)

Hartley Fence with Myrna Fricken Workbook - $75 
Westlee Crosshatch Ruler System with guides - $85 
Red Snapper Loading System (for 14 foot table) - $50 
Quick Zip – replacement zippers (new) (144” or 14 ft table) - $40

$550 for all if bought together by same person.

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. The trip out of town today took hours longer than it should have but when you deal with medical things that's how it goes. lol
There are 4 of the Baptist Fan boards. They measure 12" wide by 25 long each or 100". It is the double fan boards. I didn't realize that I also have another single board with 2 spirals on it. I think it's an R & S board but not sure. I can sell that to you for $25. I've attached pictures of what they both look like. The shipping by UPS would only be about $20 but I won't charge you for shipping

Thank you, Barbara

baptist fan2.jpg

Spiral Image.jpg

Spiral Template.jpg

Hi, No I don't have Paypal or anything. If you would just send a money order or check I won't deposit it until I get word from you that you've received it. My home phone number is 719-269-1616 if you want to phone me about it all.

I didn't realize that I also have another single board with 2 spirals on it. I think it's an R & S board but not sure. I can sell that to you for $25. 

The shipping by UPS would only be about $20 but I won't charge you for shipping

Archived