George Quilting Machine For Sale

Gently used George Quilting Machine for sale with cabinet: $2700, pick up only in Southern Vermont. 

This machine has 20" of throat space, variable speed control, Interchangeable hopping feet including an open toe and closed toe standard and a high profile open toe ruler foot and closed toe high profile ruler foot.  Included are 2 extra bobbin cases, bobbin springs and many bobbins, L size and a supply of needles.  There is an attached goose neck light,  Needle up, needle down needle positioner and a turbo bobbin winder included.  It is 10 years old and I am the only owner and user.  I haven't had any problems with it and it sews beautifully.  I'm down sizing my sewing room and do only small art quilts now, so I've made the decision to part with George.  If you have an interest, talk to me!

Cabinet unfolds to 40" x 77" and folds down to 24" x 62".  There is an in-between size if just the back is lifted of 40" x 62".

Located in southern Vermont

IMG_1139.jpg

IMG_1147.jpg

IMG_1144.jpg

IMG_1142.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, cbear said:

Yes, George is still for sale.

Very interested in machine, can we set a time to visit on the phone?  What do you think the possibilities of shipping the machine would be?  Please let me know a time we can visit and I will call you

• 1 month later...

Archived