Quilt fabulous

Couching foot for APQS

Hello everyone 

i was wondering if anyone knows if APQS will come out with a couching foot?  I have actually tried the Handiquilter couching foot on a friends machine and it was totally fun.  I recently bought the new 1/4 foot by APQS which was long overdue and it is fabulous....maybe if enough of us ask for it...they will oblige us...you think

Adrean Thomas
Especially For You Quilts

I've asked for this 5 yrs ago.  At that time Dawn thought they were working on one.  Then i think it just got dropped. Still praying one comes to fruition!!

Especially like 3 feet...each with different sized holes for different thicknesses of threads/yarns..etc. like HandiQuilters have!!

F55CA928B31BF9D50E35FB71F402EFB1.png Millennium/Circle Lord 402-450-8321 Designer of the 1/2" foot for Ult II's. 1sheributler@gmail.com

Sorry, I am confused....are you talking about a couching foot to go on the longarm?  I have seen them on domestic machines and they look so fun.  If there was one for my Lenni I would certainly put it on my wishlist!!

Untitled-1.jpg.646c9046a53263f0410ba0684a9b799f.jpg

There is a video on youtube that Myrna Ficken does with the APQS Machines.  

I think what we are asking here Charlene, is a set of feet you can thread your yarn, (couching material) thru, with a mechanism  (thread guides) that guides your threads from on top of the machine head, and down into the couching foot hole.

F55CA928B31BF9D50E35FB71F402EFB1.png Millennium/Circle Lord 402-450-8321 Designer of the 1/2" foot for Ult II's. 1sheributler@gmail.com