Bernina 820 with 10 Foot Quilt Frame

We have a Bernina 820 from 2009 with a Bernina Quilt Frame.  The frame is 10 Feet but can be used in 5 foot sections.  Very sturdy and heavy duty steel built.  The 820 includes a stitch regulator has been professionally serviced by a Bernina Dealer and is in excellent working condition.  I will ship everything for free.  Price - $3795.

The frame is very easy to set up and will include all of the parts and pieces including leader cloths.  You can actually purchase automation software for this set up called Quilt Motion.  The Bernina 820's have 12" of space to the right of the needle and with this set up, you can do king sized quilts.  The best part about this system is you can take the sewing machine off the carriage when you want to sew.

If you have any interest, please let me know.  The pictures of the frame are only set up in 5 foot sections.

Thank You! 

bernina820.jpg

024.JPG

023.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

I had not actually considered a machine like this yet, but I love the price for what I would get.  wjat sewing/ quilting feet& accessories come with this machine.  how many stitches has it got on it?  Where are you located? And why are you selling it?

Hi, I have a few of the 820's right now, my lowest one has about 29 hours of usage.  It comes with the standard feet.  We are located in Lancaster, PA but shipping is free.  Everything is boxed up and ready to go and we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy.  If you run into any problems and are local, I will have my dealer repair the machine at no cost (I will pay for it).  The 820 has been professionally serviced and hasn't been used since.

I am the largest seller of used, second hand Bernina's on the internet.  We do get in some other brands but I mainly deal in Bernina.

I am very interested in this machine and set up. I am currently in Burke, VA. ( outside DC) but getting ready to relocate to Bedford, VA ( near Roanoke in SW VA) to open an art quilt studio and to long arm quilt for others.

If I paid for the machine now could you  delay shipping until we close on the property in Bedford in December?

Thanks

Wynn 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
15 hours ago, EmcSquared said:

Is the frame still for sale? I am very interested. Thanks

Hi, yes, right now we actually have a 10 Foot Bernina Quilt Frame (breaks down into (2) 5ft sections) with a Bernina 820QE Quilters Edition Shiny Black version machine with only 7 hours of usage.  Price is $3495 for everything.

1 hour ago, tweid04 said:

Hi, yes, right now we actually have a 10 Foot Bernina Quilt Frame (breaks down into (2) 5ft sections) with a Bernina 820QE Quilters Edition Shiny Black version machine with only 7 hours of usage.  Price is $3495 for everything.

Would this frame and machine work quilt motion for bernina? I found an older version of this at a garage sale and would love to use it.

10 minutes ago, EmcSquared said:

Would this frame and machine work quilt motion for bernina? I found an older version of this at a garage sale and would love to use it.

Yes, is it Quilt Motion designed for Bernina?  The 820 plugs into a little black junction box that should have been included with quilt motion, it has a phone jack outlet.  If you are missing the quilt motion instructions, we have a copy also.   Give us a call if you would like to come see the machine and frame.  717-354-0204.  Thank You!

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...