Sharon Deming

Latest blog post is up - just some food for thought

Sharon, your quilts are so exquisite!   I wish I didn't have a 7 to 4 job with a 45 minute drive, so I could make more quilts.  I haven't even made myself a QOV. 

Connie
Port Huron, MI   48060
APQS Sales Rep and Educator
Millennium with Intelliquilter (IQ)

"Be a good listener, your ears will never get you in trouble" Frank Tygr

sewsweetgator@aol.com
http://www.yoursite.com
287890c1690b93fca26ac74c1d32b308.png

9 minutes ago, Gator said:

Sharon, your quilts are so exquisite!   I wish I didn't have a 7 to 4 job with a 45 minute drive, so I could make more quilts.  I haven't even made myself a QOV. 

My suggestion -- make quilts that are so quick to make it will make your head swim. This one is 42 x 42, and a beginner who has made a few quilts can do this one in 4 hours. I have a pattern on Craftsy if you are interested: Pattern for Heart Song pattern. I used a few fabrics from Kaufman's Holiday Flourish line from a couple of years ago. It is made using the TQM Binding Tool. Easy peasy.

BTW, you can go to the QOV website: www.qovf.org, and request a QOV for yourself. That request will be forwarded to the coordinator for your area. And - thank you for your service! I appreciate your sacrifices and contribution to my security and that of our nation!

Sharon

Thank you Sharon, I appreciate the info and kind words.  I did 27 years in the Navy and loved every minute of it.  Our National Anthem still brings tears to my eyes.

Connie
Port Huron, MI   48060
APQS Sales Rep and Educator
Millennium with Intelliquilter (IQ)

"Be a good listener, your ears will never get you in trouble" Frank Tygr

sewsweetgator@aol.com
http://www.yoursite.com
287890c1690b93fca26ac74c1d32b308.png