**Selling for health reasons, priced lowered to $12,000! Dealer's Millennium w/full version of Intelliquilter in Oregon**

**Bumping** this up to the top, must sell for heath reasons, must go ASAP.  Lowering price from $16,000 to $12,000. Getting into a top of the line computerized machine with Ergo lift, hundreds of patterns for this price is unheard of, my number is 541.740.6793. Phone is best. Shipping is NOT available, sorry. Will help tear down and load onto your vehicle but purchaser is responsible for pickup/transporation etc. (IF AD ISN’T MARKED AS SOLD, MACHINE IS STILL AVAILABLE) thanks!

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Selling my Millennium  12'ft table with Intelliquilter full version (super motors). Extensive pattern library to quilt to your heart's content. 

Here's a wonderful opportunity to get a great deal & start LA quilting for less than 1/2 the cost of new!

Well maintained dealers machine & IQ (hundred's of pattern's)

Original owner, excellent condition and well cared for and serviced professionally.

Ergo lift, motorized power fabric advance, M & M wheels, Turbo power bobbin winder, base expander & rulers, MANY bobbins & threads (too many to count) oil, needles, saddle stool, zippered leaders, laser light for pantos, and a roll of batting (sealed).

I can help getting you started & on your way in your successful quilting with tips and pointers.

(SOLD ONLY AS A WHOLE PACKAGE. NO ITEMS SOLD SEPARATELY.)

Machine & IQ priced to sell now at $12,000 ( was $16,000 obo), located in Corvallis, Oregon. Serious buyers Contact me @ 541.740.6793 Thanks for looking!

IMG_0008.JPG

IMG_0011.JPG

IMG_0012.JPG

IMG_0013.JPG

IMG_0017.JPG

IMG_0020.JPG

IMG_0022.JPG

IMG_0007.JPG

Chrisma;

If you included the price of your package and post a picture or two of you setup to help show the condition of you equipment, it might help with the sale of your Millie.  You can edit your original post by clicking on the edit button (at the bottom of your post by the "+" button) on your original post.  Best of luck to you with your sale.

Cagey

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Chrisma changed the title to **Selling for health reasons, priced lowered to $12,000! Dealer's Millennium w/full version of Intelliquilter in Oregon**
On 9/3/2018 at 1:36 PM, Sequindalin said:

Chrisma,

Is this machine still available?  If so will you take $15,000.00 and I'll pay shipping to Michigan 48634?

Sequindalin

Back on the market & re-listed today, call 541.740.5828 if interested

On 1/9/2018 at 8:13 AM, Dterry said:

I know this post is older, please advise if this machine is still available?  Thank you.

Back on the market & re-listed today, call 541.740.6793 if interested

• 3 weeks later...