Chrisma

Dealer's Millie w/full version of Intelliquilter

Selling my Millie (2006) 12'ft table with Intelliquilter full version (super motors). Extensive pattern library to quilt to your heart's content. 

Here's a wonderful opportunity to get a great deal & start LA quilting for less than 1/2 the cost of new!

Well maintained dealers machine & IQ (hundred's of pattern's)

Original owner, excellent condition and well cared for and serviced professionally.

Ergo lift, motorized power fabric advance, M & M wheels, Turbo power bobbin winder, base expander & rulers, MANY bobbins & threads (too many to count) oil, needles, saddle stool, zippered leaders, laser light for pantos. 

I can help getting you started & on your way in your successful quilting with tips and pointers.

Machine is currently set up & ready for test drives. Machine & IQ priced to sell at $16,000 obo, located in Corvallis, Oregon. (541.740.5828)

IMG_0008.JPG

IMG_0011.JPG

IMG_0012.JPG

IMG_0013.JPG

IMG_0017.JPG

IMG_0020.JPG

IMG_0022.JPG

IMG_0007.JPG

Chrisma;

If you included the price of your package and post a picture or two of you setup to help show the condition of you equipment, it might help with the sale of your Millie.  You can edit your original post by clicking on the edit button (at the bottom of your post by the "+" button) on your original post.  Best of luck to you with your sale.

Cagey

May your threads be balanced, and your bobbin forever full….

Is this longarm still available?  I live in Junction City but I am currently in southern Ca for the winter. If it is still available in March, I would be interested in looking at the machine.