I thought I had heard that APQS would take a machine and sell it on commission, was I just dreaming? I have to downsize and sell my 2009 Millie and really don't know where to start. Help? Thanks!

506c03e50f42b2eaabc3f30bbead651b.png

APQS Millennium-Annabella

Martha;

Why not post a picture of your machine, along with a description of all the items you are selling, and a price you want for it all.  It has worked for many individuals selling their machines here on the site.  It is how I found my George.

Cagey 

May your threads be balanced, and your bobbin forever full….

Good idea, will do this am. Thanks!

I am selling my 2008 Millennium as I am downsizing. I am asking $9,000 but make me an offer. My Millie is lightly used, in good condition, and I am the original owner. I have pictures available but seem to be having trouble uploading them, so please PM me if you need pictures.  The buyer is responsible for disassembly and transportation. My machine is located in Destin, FL.

My Millie come with a 10 ft. table with locking casters, stitch regulator, power fabric advance with a foot pedal, vertical and horizontal locks, laser light, micro-drive handles, power bobbin winder, Hartley Base Expander, red edge side clamps (will also include original clamps).

506c03e50f42b2eaabc3f30bbead651b.png

APQS Millennium-Annabella