HQ Avante 18 Longarm - $6,500 or b/o Lunenburg MA

This HQ Avante is perfect for a beginner or advanced quilter. It is in great condition, has been well maintained, and was just serviced. It sits on a 10’ studio frame, and can quilt up to a king size quilt.  Standard features include stitch regulated and manual modes, front and back color touch screens and handlebars, rear laser light, canvas leaders, side clamps, bobbin winder, bobbins, needles, tool kit and extras listed below. Some features have been upgraded. Six years old. Selling to upgrade to a larger long arm. Includes all original parts, tools, accessories and manuals. The machine can be registered to the new owner at www.handiquilter.com. The remainder of the ten year warranty on the machine casting transfers to the new owner.

Upgrades and extras include: Precision Glide Carriage Track, Precision Glide Wheels, additional handlebar lighting, ring lighting and strip lighting, micro handles (negotiable), foot change adaptor, and ruler base.

longarm10.26.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I have rented time on a long arm a couple times & would love to have my own machine, but honestly don't know allot about the options available on these machines. The one is used had a diagram that i followed to stitch the pattern, does this have that? what size is the arm?

• 3 months later...

Archived