Hi

I'm selling my Gammill Classic Plus. It has served me well. I've quilted many award-winning quilts on it. I have won at Paducah, Quilt Colorado, have had 4 quilts in IQA Houston show, and sold my latest quilt at Houston quilt show. Regular maintenance, lots of extras. Perfect for the person who wants a great machine, but can't go with a new one. This machine has a stitch regulator, 12 foot frame, 26" throat, on-board bobbin winder, and zippered leads. The bobbin winder will fill your next bobbin as you quilt. Also includes the timing tool, extended throat plate, 10 size M bobbins, a straight-edge ruler and a cable ruler, micro-stippling handles, extra set of zipper leads, and a black light. It has horizontal/vertical locks which I use on every quilt to square it up before I start quilting; accessed by pushing a button; super simple! Machine has the ability to add a laser light, available from a Gammill dealer. Will also send the owner's manual that has clear photos of threading, oiling, general maintenance, and trouble shooting.  My favorite thread is Signature cotton or polyester, and have also successfully used Bottom Line, Glide, and Auriful invisible. I'm asking $7500. Will deliver and set up in Colorado or New Mexico; will ship to other states. I'm located in southern Colorado. Any questions, just ask! Hope to hear from you soon. 

Peg Collins

Gammill 1.jpg

Gammill 2.jpg

Gammill 3.jpg

Gammill 4.jpg

gammill 5.jpg

gammill 6.jpg

Gammill 7.jpg

Gammill 8.jpg

Gammill 9.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived