Lindamay

SOLD!! APQS 14' Millennium with Quilt Path

Barb Hartman, from looking at her photos, I can see that she has the split shaft hopping foot, so yes, it can take the different feet.  In fact the photo shows the machine with the open toe ruler foot.  Hope this helps.

Patty Butcher
Katydids ~ APQS Sales ~ Service ~ Training
IntelliQuilter Dealer
EdgeRider Wheels Dealer
Brooksville, FL (Central FL)
352-397-4959, 850-502-0272 Cell
http://www.katydids.net
patty@katydids.net
Blissed 2008 Millennium (Milli); New Generation Millennium W/IQ; 2015 Lucey with Quilt Path: George

Hi Barb,

Don't know if you received my message or not, as it didn't show up here.  Yes, my machine is still for sale, and yes, I do have an open toe foot on it already.  Thanks Patty for noticing and answering Barb's question about it!

Linda

I’m interested in this, but I am not sure how this differs from a new Millie. I just started looking. I am putting this here in order to be notified of replies and changes in price.

Thank you. I am also interested in the Studio cutting system. I am about to get the Go Big, and remembered this listing. I would have to coordinate with a driver for transportation, as he delivers to and from as a business.  

What is the width and length needed for the sewing assembly, including what I would need as a person to negotiate. I am in the process of selling furniture and clearing out a room so that I can start a quilting business.

Edited by Leah Chamblee
added more information

Hello Leah Chamblee.  The machine measurements are 14' 8" long and 4' 4" wide.  If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to ask.  Do you live in Florida?  

Thanks.  Linda

Leah, where do you live in Michigan?  I'm in Port Huron.  If I can help in anyway,  just give me a yell.  I've been with APQS over 10 years.

Connie
Port Huron, MI   48060
APQS Sales Rep and Educator
Millennium with Intelliquilter (IQ)

"Be a good listener, your ears will never get you in trouble" Frank Tygr

sewsweetgator@aol.com
http://www.yoursite.com
287890c1690b93fca26ac74c1d32b308.png

On 1/4/2018 at 9:46 AM, Gator said:

Leah, where do you live in Michigan?  I'm in Port Huron.  If I can help in anyway,  just give me a yell.  I've been with APQS over 10 years.

Hi, I’m from Dearborn Heights. Is there a place where I can try one of these machines out?   I cannot afford new, I am really not sure how big of a throat I should get or how large of a frame. I finally measured rooms, and the only room any of these will fit is 16 x 16 but I have two cabinets which put it at 16x9 and I think I would have to remeasure to make sure as we just rearranged.  

Leah, I have a 2009 Millie with a 10FT table, you are very welcome to come to Port Huron and play with my machine.  I work during the week but off most Friday, Saturdays and Sundays.  I can walk you through the differences between throat sizes, new and loved (used) machines.  If you decide to visit me, start writing down questions you want to ask about longarms.    I am an APQS representative but don't worry, we as a team don't try to "hard sell" you into buying a machine.  We understand you have a lot to think about prior to buying a machine.  If you send me a PM, I will send you my phone number and address.

Connie
Port Huron, MI   48060
APQS Sales Rep and Educator
Millennium with Intelliquilter (IQ)

"Be a good listener, your ears will never get you in trouble" Frank Tygr

sewsweetgator@aol.com
http://www.yoursite.com
287890c1690b93fca26ac74c1d32b308.png