Quilta Light

Wendy;

I would suggest doing a "light upgrade" or a "LED light" search on the forum, as there are a number of threads concerning the subject.  Multiple opinions and views are shared, so you can make your best informed opinion as to what will work best for you.  I have upgraded my George lighting with this LED system; http://forum.apqs.com/topic/35098-led-light-systems-for-apqs-longarms/?tab=comments#comment-488007  It works great for me, and it is made to fit all the APQS models.  I believe the gentleman who makes them has a wife that has an APQS.  He has answered the phone to provide input after work hours, when I only intended to leave a message and have someone call me at a later time.  There are other real longarm quilters that discuss the need for side lighting when they work in some old threads on this topic.  I know nothing about this, as I am normally only working an area that my hands cover with George.  Best of luck to you in your research and purchase.

Cagey

Yes that is the light that I am referring to. I have the older Millennium with the fluorescent bulb which really restricts my visibility. I have also looked into the LED light system as well. I was just wondering if anyone had tried or had an opinion about this new quilta light?

Archived