Quilts for Grandson and one for 8 year old neighbor for Christmas

Just a little peek of my Grandson's quilt and Neighbor's daughters quilt.  I found my grandsons quilt pattern in the Fons and Porter Love of Quilting August 2013 Magazine, but changed the fabric up quite a bit to suit my grandson.  The other quilt is a quilt pattern called Walk About designed by Ann Lauer and sold by Grizzly Gulch Gallery.  Easy to make.  I made the girls quilt out of Strawberry Shortcake fabric and Nemo fabric.  I have no place to hang a quilt for good pictures, so please forgive me for the poor quality.

IMG_0735 (Copy).JPG

IMG_0736 (Copy).JPG

IMG_0737 (Copy).JPG

IMG_0738 (Copy).JPG

IMG_0739 (Copy).JPG

IMG_0740 (Copy).JPG

IMG_0743 (Copy).JPG

IMG_0744 (Copy).JPG

IMG_0745 (Copy).JPG

IMG_0747 (Copy).JPG

IMG_0748 (Copy).JPG

IMG_0750 (Copy).JPG

2 hours ago, Pepsi Girl said:

Is that a Holly Hobbie face I see?  My daughter is 37 and I made her a Holly Hobbie quilt when she was about 8!

Didn't know she was still around.

I love that Quilt!

Nancy, the fabric says Strawberry Shortcake, 2004 (LOL) (yes its old)  those characters from Cleveland, Inc.  Used under license by Fabrics by Spectrix, so I am not sure about the face of Holly Hobbie.

This fabric came out of my stash.  Of course,  you should see my stash.  I need to take a picture of it and let you see.  I love my stash of fabric.  Some of it came from my sister after she sadly passed away in 2014, but I have a whole end of my sewing room in all cabinets, and they are full of fabric.

Thanks for all the compliments everyone. 

5 hours ago, tootsquilts said:

Nancy, the fabric says Strawberry Shortcake, 2004 (LOL) (yes its old)  those characters from Cleveland, Inc.  Used under license by Fabrics by Spectrix, so I am not sure about the face of Holly Hobbie.

This fabric came out of my stash.  Of course,  you should see my stash.  I need to take a picture of it and let you see.  I love my stash of fabric.  Some of it came from my sister after she sadly passed away in 2014, but I have a whole end of my sewing room in all cabinets, and they are full of fabric.

Thanks for all the compliments everyone. 

Yes you're right it is Strawberry Shortcake that wa my other daughter.   After 30 years I can't be responsible for my memory 

:wacko: 

Archived