Florida George For Sale - SOLD

Cagey

A quilting friend of mine in the Cocoa Florida area is putting her George up for sale.  She is asking $3,300 for all itemes included.  The buyer is responsible for shipping and handling, if not picked up locally.  The seller will work with any company you may hire to pack and ship the items.  She does not have the original George shipping box. 

She is selling it as she purchased a computer guided Gammell, and George is now sitting off to the side not being used much.  She was the second owner.  The first lady purchased the George when her mother had died.  She used it for her own private quilts a few years.  My friend purchased it when her father died, and the lady who originally owned it decided freemotion quilting just was not her thing.  George was not used commercially by either quilter.  

I used this George prior to purchasing mine, to make sure it was a machine I wanted to step up to.  It worked, and continues to work great.  The light was upgraded about a year and a half ago, to the new white/blacklight LED lights by the needle.  Also included is a APQS Turbowinder, an extra "L" bobbin case or two, Emergency break down kit (thread big tails, extra screws, fuses), plus bobbins, owners manual, original gooseneck light, horizontal spool holder, and a few other assorted quilting items.  George sits in the original expandable table, so you end up with approximately 6 x 4 feet of table to fluff and stuff your quilt top.  Helps make it move freely under the needle area.  

If you have any questions or comments, please post or PM me.  The seller is not that computer literate, and she is now quilting commercial after purchasing the Gammill.   Thus the reason for me posting the sale for her.  It has been well cared for by both quilters.  

Have a wonderful day.

Cagey

5a359a6114c0d_George1.jpg.d376eb7dc740e732388bee306aaed79b.jpg

Also included is a goose neck lamp that as I remember attaches to the vertical bar over the needle bar area.  It normally plugged into the outlet on the rear of George, but she stopped using it once she upgraded to the new LED lighting over the needle.  

5a359a6d7dcfb_George3.jpg.7a317abc0de89adee35a6b9b3d3ac14f.jpg

5a359a6827245_George2.jpg.632bffad10c6424a55b26f8ed4251a71.jpg

5a359a7bdad63_tableexample.jpg.c658d13276688b68649fe0f8a7d38fe1.jpg

TurboWinder.jpg.c959ddb9c2356bbbe845b1cc14faa62f.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived