Kerry1981*

HELP please....My ipad is only 1 1/2 years old and I'm getting a red dot under CDM 2.04.16

I know APQS is closed till Jan 2nd 2018.

Please can someone help me with getting rid of the red dot on my computer. It's been 1 year since I have had a quilt on my long arm and I'm totally lost.

I have a Millie and when I go to my hard drive C: and continue on to 'Quilt Path' then 'supt' then to 'FTDI' then 'CMD 2.04.16' there is a red dot. When I try to have the computer fix this problem it won't.

I'm sure this has to be reset as I can't quilt on my Millie.

I have worked so many hours the last year that I haven't had time to stay up on my quilting and now I want this quilt done before December 30th.

My number is 785-24-4408 if anyone can help.

Thank you and I will check my emails for replies too.

Kerry

Kerry, do you belong to the Quilt Path Facebook group?  If not, put in a request to join, since you will then have even more people with a potential answer to your problem.  Sorry I can't help you directly, but I don't have Quilt Path.

Good luck!

Betsy

quilting with Emmeline, a 2011 Freedom SR

11 minutes ago, dbams said:

Kerry, do you belong to the Quilt Path Facebook group?  If not, put in a request to join, since you will then have even more people with a potential answer to your problem.  Sorry I can't help you directly, but I don't have Quilt Path.

Good luck!

Thank you very much.....I see if I am a member and try to find.