Beautiful Baby Lock Coronet 16" For Sale--SOLD

Guest Glenna J.

Guest Glenna J.

The Coronet has a built in stitch regulator and is very easy to use.  I bought it on June 28, 2017, and paid almost $10000.00.  It works beautifully and I am only selling it because I would like to upgrade to a long arm.  I have quilted 5 lap quilts and 1 twin quilt on it so it has a very low stitch count.  The machine is capable of doing any size quilt.  It comes with the Little Foot Frame which measures 5 feet and fits great in small places.  I paid extra to get the rear handlebars, the laser light stylus, and the ruler table.  This means you can do free motion, ruler work or pantographs.  It comes with all the original accessories such as the bobbin winder, bobbins, cleaning brush, oil, screwdrivers, needles, clamps, machine box and manuals.  The manuals cover the machine, the bobbin winder, the frame, the laser light stylus and the rear handlebars.  Selling the entire package for $6700.00.  This is a great deal.  The machine is in pristine condition and comes from a smoke-free, pet-free, adult home.  Cash sale only and buyer must transport themselves.  I live in Oshawa, Ontario, Canada.  You can contact me at: rob-glenna-jeffrey@rogers.com

IMG_6986.JPG

IMG_6987.JPG

IMG_6989.JPG

IMG_6999.JPG

IMG_6996.JPG

IMG_7001.JPG

IMG_7003.JPG

IMG_7004.JPG

• 6 months later...

Archived