PennyQuilts2

My quilt is at the “Road to California” quilt show.

Congratulations. It is a beautiful quilt and a wonderful tribute to your husband.I hope you were able to travel to the show and take that photo yourself.

c7bae4be5138b5e1d1f267e209f5b9f6.png

APQS Millenium in

Spring Creek, NV

What a beautiful quilt & tribute to your husbands service! Congratulations on being in the show, too! What a wonderful achievement!

90EB6B28C6BCFC9DAC2A6D4F9B7AFCA9.png Lisa E APQS Freedom SR with Bliss! Henderson, NV

I just read the story.  Thank you for your service!  I consider the whole military family in the service.  I worked close with the Coast Guard during my 27 years in the Navy and I fully respect each member.   You have me thinking about doing a Mariner's Compass for me and my husband (he served 24 years in the Navy) who spent a lot of those years training  Coast Guardsmen.

Connie
Port Huron, MI   48060
APQS Sales Rep and Educator
Millennium with Intelliquilter (IQ)

"Be a good listener, your ears will never get you in trouble" Frank Tygr

sewsweetgator@aol.com
http://www.yoursite.com
287890c1690b93fca26ac74c1d32b308.png

It is no wonder that your quilt was selected!  It's a beautiful piece of work with a great story behind it.  Like Connie's husband, I also served in the Navy, and I have the greatest respect for all those who serve us.

Eric

Spring Hill, TN

...always practicing on my "Lucius", always learning!

If I had a ribbon I would send it to you...this quilt deserves a ribbon.  Your husband has my appreciation.  I have so much respect for those who serve and served in all of our military.

David