New Longarmer

SewingDiva

Well hello all! I purchased an APQS Millie long arm machine. It is set up, I have been through training on the machine and just about through training for the computer. I have gone through everything that came with the machine. My head is now ready to explode!!! But, I'm looking forward to the days ahead when all I have read will make sense when I apply what I have learned. Can't wait to show pics in the coming months.

Welcome we can't wait to see some of your quilting.  I know your gonna love it!  I used to own a Mille and just loved it.  I had to sell and am going through withdraw this entire year.  I am looking forward to the day I own another one.  There is nothing more enjoyable than quilting for me except my children and grandchildren.

2 hours ago, fbaldwin said:

Welcome we can't wait to see some of your quilting.  I know your gonna love it!  I used to own a Mille and just loved it.  I had to sell and am going through withdraw this entire year.  I am looking forward to the day I own another one.  There is nothing more enjoyable than quilting for me except my children and grandchildren.

I feel the same way. Hope you’re able to get another before too long! 

Archived