2014 LUCEY with 12 ft BLISSED table.  Excellent condition...like new.  Private owner.  Less than 5 hours on the machine.  Been used only for practice and for 4 lap size quilts.  

Includes owner's manual and instruction videos.

New asking price $9995.  Local pick up in Rochester NY.  If shipping is needed buyer is responsible for making arrangements.  We have the original box and packing for the head.

To inquire email us at 3mphquiltin@gmail.com.   Or you can call us at 585-356-3401 and leave a message as we do not answer calls from unknown numbers but we will call you right back.  

image.png.8617c842b44ff3f291a8f91146fc5684.pngimage.png.288100243dae993c372346fae6dd71c9.pngimage.png.068d181ddbed2b5fb9d2bc60974845da.png

Edited by Helen/Bob
delete pictures, add info

We are selling for two reasons.  We are moving down south and really don't want to transport.  Nor do we know if we will find a home with a place to set it up.

The other reason is we don't enjoy doing long arm quilting as much as we thought we would.  I was never overly interested but my husband was.  He did 4 lap quilts for me and did a nice job on them but it is also a woodworker and just doesn't have time to do both.

Sorry I have no idea what the cost would be to ship to CA.  

On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 9:26 PM, Helen/Bob said:

We are selling for two reasons.  We are moving down south and really don't want to transport.  Nor do we know if we will find a home with a place to set it up.

The other reason is we don't enjoy doing long arm quilting as much as we thought we would.  I was never overly interested but my husband was.  He did 4 lap quilts for me and did a nice job on them but it is also a woodworker and just doesn't have time to do both.

Sorry I have no idea what the cost would be to ship to CA.