Sign in to follow this  
delld

Wall hanging Quilt for church youth

Our high school youth just painted their class rooms and needed something to brighten it up. I took patterns to them to select from and asked what colors they wanted. They selected "Rejoice" from Block Party studios and want orange, blue, yellow and green. This is what they received in church last Sunday! They really liked it!

40418422192_4c561528a0_k.jpg20180224_144018-1 by Dell Dunman, on Flickr

40418297652_4f9f847d2a_k.jpg20180224_143136 by Dell Dunman, on Flickr

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

Dell, that is gorgeous! It looks like you used some gold lame' and some pre-printed verses? Your quilting sets off the pattern remarkably. Great job!

c7bae4be5138b5e1d1f267e209f5b9f6.png

APQS Millenium in

Spring Creek, NV

Thanks, Lisa/ The panel is from Block Party Studios and you can get it with the pattern or without. I love their patterns and use so many for my charity quilts! Here is their site

http://www.blockpartystudios.com/shop.htm

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

Thank you, Libby. Been so busy making quilts for members of my church and others that are in crisis. There are just too many cancer.  I'm not real happy with the new forum either but I do check in every once in a while. Glad to see so many still are here! Happy stitching every one !!!

Excellent work, Dell.  It warms my heart to see some good Christian quilts.

I think I saw this one on FB, too.  Did you post it in RV Quilters there?

Eric

Spring Hill, TN

...always practicing on my "Lucius", always learning!