2012 APQS Millennium with Intelliquilter for sale

$23,000.00 plus shipping 
APQS long arm quilting machine with Intelliquilter (IQ) computer
2012 Millennium, 26 inch arm with L bobbin on a 14 foot Bliss track table, Quilt glide, stitch regulator, auto quilt advance and 2012 IQ computer. This machine is in excellent condition. I am upgrading to a 30 inch Millennium with IQ.
Machine is located in Pensacola, Florida
Please contact Jolene Kneemiller for additional details and/or questions at kneemillerj@hotmail.com

E90FD3E5-9C86-4610-8010-9C3ADF2125C2.jpeg

F7731B0B-747C-4F93-92A6-F8431E007764.jpeg

What a bargain.   The IQ with super motors alone is worth 11,000.   I would buy it in an instant if I lived closer.  I'm thinking about upgrading from my 2009 Millie with IQ on a 10FT table.   Just curious why you didn't just change out the head? 

Oh that makes sense, guess I should have already known that being a dealer.  I think you will sell it quickly at that price.  I live in Michigan so it's fairly far to travel or ship.  I think I am going to go with the 30in too. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Jolene -

This may be a silly question - does this mean you kept your IQ system for the new Millie 30?

• If not, are you selling your IQ system then? I am in Pensacola as well - we should get together! I would love to see your IQ & new Millie in action.  I have been 'coveting' getting IQ for years.... just a bit nervous about the plunge.

Melinda

Archived